Sunday 15 December 2013

black sweet dress(∫ƪ˘˘ﻬ) ~♥

Hey guise, welcome back here. now, i just want to share my little story about my sweet dress(∫ƪ˘˘ﻬ) ~♥. Well, i'm in high school and i almost finished 12 years for school, yippeey  \(´▽`)/ and... we planned for make an unforgettable memories from high school and we make a SCHOOL YEARBOOK!! The photo theme of our class is "NIGHTLIFE" but for your information, the 'nightlife' here doesn't means 'clubbing' or something negative but rather to 'glamour for teenager'. I was thinking all the time about what dress I should wear for the event, and yesterday i went to department store to buy the dress with 3 my friends but almost 3 hours i have nothing to buy and i almost give up, i was tired of walking around the plaza but finally i got stop in one of favourites department store in Bintaro Plaza and i was looking for the last dress and.. gotchaaa guess what guiseeee??!! i find a black sweet dress in that department store 'number 61' name of the store and I bought it without hesitation , OOHH THANKS GOD!!! i really love this dress ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ. Here it is!! my sweet dress with high heels and accessories 

Simple but i love it!!!! no matter what you and your friends say about it, most importantly I LOVE IT!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment